QUALITY ASSURANCE & QUALITY CONTROL
High-Quality Standards and Knowledge
Service Inspections & QC/QA
Our qualified service and quality assurance team ensures all maintenance & repair Inspections are done right the first time.
- Life Cycle and Repair Audits (Asset Managers)
- End of Warranty Inspections
- Project QC/QA (Receiving and Audits)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) & Evaluation
- Blade remediation and inspection (external & internal) Up-tower and Down-tower via rope access and blade access platforms.
Inspection reports identifying potential anomalies with recommened corrective actions include:
- Lighting receptor damage or compromised functionality
- Transversal, Mid-span and Root Area Cracking
- Leading and Trailing Edge Splitting
- Leading Edge Erosion
- Carbon Spar Damages
- Lighting Strikes
- Nacelle and Nose Cone
COMPREHENSIVE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICES FOR MEASURABLE RESULTS
At Aegis Onshore we understand that quality control starts and ends with our people. Our QA/QC is a ongoing processes that, at the core, focuses on the end-goal of customer satisfaction. We exemplify this with driving accountability, industry leading training, daily prompted data collections, digital work instructions and digitized, comprehensive reports presented to the customer at the completion of every job. By creating a consistent stream of quality service, repairs and documentation, our customers can rely on our capabilities and execution. Aegis is committed to doing our part in fostering positive relationships with our customers. We are constantly creating new processes, continually measuring the results of those processes, and working to consistently improve our processes. Simply, Aegis Onshore believes well-designed processes and hands on rigorous training leads to high-quality cost effective repairs and services.
- Gear Box Life Cycle Evaluations/Audits by master class GBX technicians)
- Gearbox and Main bearing Inspections (Boroscope)
- Oil Sampling
- Non Destructive Testing